Membership in the Cape Cod Genealogical Society is open to anyone with an interest in family history or genealogy.
Benefits of Membership in the Cape Cod Genealogical Society:
- Help and guidance from fellow members and colleagues
- Participation in Special Interest Groups
- Monthly Program Meetings emphasizing genealogical and historical issues and techniques
- Research Trips
- Genealogy Room and Library
- Classes in genealogy
- Receive the Journal twice a year
- Special Research Projects
- and more!!!
Annual dues are $30.00 ($35.00 outside USA) for the calendar year for one person or for a couple or household who receive one copy of the Journal twice yearly
You can request a Membership Application from the CCGS Membership Chair at the above address or by emailing Andrea Forbes (firstname.lastname@example.org).